Feel free to contact me. If you’re inclined, you can drop me an email or you can access my resume.
Languages and software
October 2019 - Present
Working with Google Cloud Platform. Specialized in Serverless & Infrastructure products, such as Google App Engine or Cloud SQL.
Helping Google Cloud customers with technical expertise in different areas and with different products that are available in the Google Cloud environment.
August 2018 - October 2019
Timeline: March 2019 - October 2019
Project: A350 FAL Quality Platform Migration to AIRBUS Skywise
- Slate, Foundry
Timeline: September 2018 - Februrary 2019
Project: Developing an application for Management, Reporting and Tracking for the Agence de l'eau Adour-Garonne
- Working with Angular 5, 7
- Java and Spring Boot
- Agile environment
NTT DATA Romania
July 2017 - September 2017
- Working in a team (4 members), using GitHub for (ticket management, pull requests), Slack for inter-team communication
- Familiarizing with Java Collections, Arrays API, Serialization, BigDecimal, Acces Specifiers, SOLID Principles and OOP Principles
- Generated a CRUD web application using Spring ROO with the MVC Architecture
- Implementing a chat application and a multiplayer Ping Pong game for a better understanding of Sockets, Threads, and Swing
- Made a full web application aimed to provide a synchronized content (files) across multiple devices using a microservices architecture based on the JHipster model.
Universitatea Romano-Americana Bucuresti
October 2015 - July 2018
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
Liceul Teoretic Traian Bucuresti
September 2011 - June 2015
Mathematics and Informatics